FAQ › Subscription
- How much does an Envirometer subscription cost?
- Where can I find a free version of the Envirometer?
- How do I cancel my Envirometer subscription?
- How many Envirometers can you have per subscription?
- Can I add previous years?
- How will Stimular use my information?
How much does an Envirometer subscription cost?
The current rates for a starter license and for expanding the main license can be found on the order page.
Where can I find a free version of the Envirometer?
There are dozens of suppliers (sectors and municipalities) that offer free starter subscriptions for the Envirometer. See if your municipality or sector is also a supplier and whether you can start for free.
How do I cancel my Envirometer subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by going to ‘Menu’ and ‘subscription management’ in your Envirometer account. Then select ‘cancel subscription’. This menu also allows you to change your subscription settings (e.g. reducing the number of Envirometers for different locations).
Note: You can cancel your subscription for the next calendar year by 31 December at the latest.
How many Envirometers can you have per subscription?
In theory there is no maximum per subscription.
However, if you have many branches and would like to compare them, you may find it difficult to maintain an overview when there are more than fifty bars to read. If this is the case, you can use the option labels to group a selection of Envirometers. This will give you a clear overview of the different regions, companies or branches with different functions (e.g. construction sites and offices).
Can I add previous years?
Yes, subscribers can add as many years as they like in the Envirometer. There is no maximum. You can also add or change numbers at a later date.
How will Stimular use my information?
Your address information will be used for our subscription management and to keep you informed of the latest Envirometer developments.
As for your input data:
- Stimular guarantees that third parties cannot access or edit your information
- Stimular will conduct a daily a back-up of the database where this data is stored
- Stimular will not use your data without your permission